jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Blog 1

I will like to write about own feelings or thinkings, blogs could be a way to feel better. In the blogs we could write problems, inquietud or another things. In the same way we can write nice things like a new girlfriend or a good mark or a good day too. This option could be a place to feel better, to relieve our feelings.

Another thing that I will like to write is anything that I want, because in the blogs the teacher evaluate the way that we write, the S in the corrects verbs and corrects time, the auxiliars or the structure of the sentences and the questions that we write in this page. Actually, just in this moment I am writing anything but the profesor will evaluate the way that I wrote.

Another kind of topics could be to write about the present, about today`s news because blogs help us to be informated about the actuality in our country or anothers, in things that we do not know much, but with blogs we are going to more informed about all the things that happen around the world.

So, this is my opinion about what kinds of topics we must write in blogs. May be my classmates thinking and write in yours blogs things very interesting to write too, like me jajajaja.

OK. See in other oportunity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario