jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

Blog 7

The final blog, yes! It is only a joke. Next elections is a polemic topic because is an important decision for the country. People know that topics like politic, religion or football always will be very controversial around the world. People discuss frequently about politic things in some places and with some people this kind of discussion could finish very bad, people fight for things like these. Some people will never understand to other people or other ideas.

I am not going to vote because I am not registered to vote and honestly, I do not have any interest to vote for any candidates, maybe I am not really interesting to vote or other reason could be that I am not identified with candidates. Some programs of one or two candidates are very interesting but other not really because I like another things like interest in people who needs of this interest of the “president” and of the government people. I hate when candidates say things to be popular, to climb and left behind to the others candidates. For these situation they do a lot of things but for the only reason that people vote for them and then these promises are forgotten when they arrives to the power.

But, I think that in the next elections I have to vote, I have to decide things that today I am not see and I did not understand. In the future this kind of decisions could be very fundamental and I have to participate in these process.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario